200 Sports Hand Drawn Doodle Icons – Icons – #doodle #drawn #Hand #icon #Icons #Sports
Jury involves a group of skilled artists who meet to evaluate a finished layout or artifact and come up with constructive and creative suggestions for improvement. It is also a way to evaluate a graphic design work, especially if it is intended for competition, research, campaign, assignments, etc. In this regard, the jury gives a decision and awards prizes or points for the works. The elements of the work that deserve the attention of the members of the jury board include paper format and orientation, placement of the text, headings, illustration, harmony or color contrast and visual appeal.
The jury system does not judge the suitability of a work or awards based on the members' intuition. But their weighted criticism is based on certain established criteria that are accepted for skilled productions in graphic design. These criteria are explained below.
1. Creativity and originality displayed by the artist
Members of the team are looking for proof of originality or uniqueness in the creation of the artist. They ask themselves to & # 39; What new thing has this artist brought on board? & # 39; or & # 39; what has he added to the area of graphic design that did not exist before? & # 39;
2. The suitability of the work to its theme or goals
Usually, when a project work is assigned in graphic design, it comes with a subject. For example, & # 39; Make a shopping bag to use to buy a birthday present for a female friend. & # 39; Therefore, the final work on this theme is evaluated. The choice of design, colors, letters and the design of the package must resonate with this topic. If the choice of design does not correlate with birthday, or if it is not feminine to use by a woman, then the goal of production was not achieved.
3. The meaning of the paint and how it is used
Graphic artists show their highest knowledge of color psychology and symbolism in their mastery selection of colors to suit the theme or occasion when it will be used. For example, producing items for merry occasions such as Christmas calls for the use of gay or light colors while products intended for solemn occasions as funeral posters require the use of bleak colors such as brown, red or black.
4. Technical competence or finishing
This refers to the skill of the artist shown in the use and application of tools and materials for production. In addition, it aims to assess the work based on the headings of the graphic communication tool designed. For example, if the product is a poster, does it comply with the accepted standards for poster design, such as readability and legibility for text, clarity in the illustrations and harmonies in the choice of colors? In addition, the final look must be aesthetically pleasing and attractive and not allow for complaints from prospective customers.
5. Evidence of study (written report including introduction, tools and used materials, processes, illustrations etc. used for the work)
This is important in projects intended for academic purposes such as grading of students in high school or colleges. In order to ensure that the project was only carried out by the candidate, he / she must describe the processes that were carried out to arrive at the final production in a written report. In addition, it will provide jury members with information on procedural steps, tools and materials, and finishing techniques used by the artist for the production.
A law team is important for the overall development of skills for both amateur and mature graphic artists. The paragraphs below illustrate some of the advantages of a jury.
1. It helps to establish the criteria for qualifying in a competition.
2. It sets the standard for grading work to excellent, very good, good, average etc.
3. It determines the suitability for text, illustration or color for the purpose or theme of the project.
4. It serves as a way of analyzing, criticizing and interpreting works.
5. It allows designers or competitors to interpret their works.
6. It helps to recommend best works for prices or prices.
7. It encourages critical thinking.
8. It provides a variety of solutions for a pressing need.
9. It improves efficiency.
10. It builds up the capacity for effective judgment.
11. It builds self-image and confidence.
12. It prepares the artist for the world of work.