The artist lets his illustrations have his own light and the result is unbelievable, #including #have # illustrations #artist
Teens love spending time with their friends. For your teen next birthday, what is it like to go beyond the usual routine and celebrate with a field trip or activity shared with close friends? Start with the teen's interests - do they like sports? fashion? cooking? Then you should investigate what types of sites in your area offer programs for groups. You are guaranteed to find relevant, interesting events to make your teenage birthday both memorable and special.
Here are five activities that teens will truly enjoy and make for a memorable, friendship-filled birthday.
1. Discover your inner fashion designer - Many local colleges and universities offer sewing and fashion courses for the public. Join your friends in a class to design your own t-shirts, bags or other accessories and then bring your creation with you!
2. Express yourself as an artist - There is nothing like getting your hands dirty in an art studio. Whether you are experienced artists or not, it is a blast to visit a pottery, glass or other type of art studio where you can learn about the craft, practice your creativity and do some art.
3. Go behind the scenes at a chocolate factory - Who has not dreamed of visiting a chocolate factory? Many candy and confectionery manufacturers offer tours of their facility, followed by a sample of candy. You can even get a chance to hand-dip your own chocolate or help decorate.
4. Take a midnight movie - Forget the curfew for one night. Invite a group of friends to a midnight movie followed by a late night pancake breakfast. Make sure to let the birthday master sleep the next day!
5. Determine your assets - Visit a therapist, astrologer, tarot card reader or psychic and compare your assets with your friends. This is a lot of fun, even for skeptics.